Student ID-Card

Students ID-Card
In Freiburg
Called “UniCard”. Here is the informationabout its use:

You must activate your UniCard at the beginning of each semester at one of the terminals

In Strasbourg
Called “Pass Campus”. Here is the information about its use (in French)

You must activate your card at the beginning of the university year. The code is sent to you per e-mail. You can create your account (IZLY) and transfer money onto your card.
If you loose the activation e-mail, here is where you can order a new one